The following utilities will be provided:
Leveled land, ready for construction.
Power drawn from TSTRANSCO 220 KV sub-station is supplied to the Aerospace & Industrial Park at 33 KV. The feeder is classified as an essential service and is highly reliable. This is also supported with redundancy.
Sewage and Drainage
- Well planned sewerage and drainage system.
- Rain/ Storm Water Harvesting is being implemented to maintain the natural balance of the ground water and improve the quality of the existing ground water through dilution.
- Connection will be made available at the plot boundary.
- Domestic water supplied by Hyderabad Municipal Corporation will be provided.
- Pipeline will be drawn up to the plot.
- Water treatment plant/s has been planned next to underground reservoirs/sumps, Rain water harvesting, Storm Water Collection and disposal to pond.
- Scientifically planned and internationally recognized road network in and around the Aerospace & Industrial Park.
- Internal roads have been planned considering the traffic circulation and truck segregation with adequate turning radius.
- Pedestrian walkways in people intensive zones.
Children between 3 and 5 whose mother holds a bachelor degree are 18% more likely to be able to recognize all accounting homework
letters of the alphabet